‘Caring for Life – Homecare Service’ is an extension of our main respite service which focusses on meeting personal goals; this may involve physical support including personal care and also emotional support.
Our aim with the ‘Caring For Life – Homecare Service’ is to meet the needs of the person you care for. In discussion with you and the person receiving care, we produce a personal care plan which may include any or all of the following:
- Meal preparation and assistance with feeding if required
- Bathing, dressing and undressing
- Continence management
- Assistance with medication
- Assistance with mobility and transfers
- Light domestic duties, including laundry
- Support for activities outside the home, for example hobbies and socialising
- Support for attending appointments, for example hospital, dentist, hairdressers
- Overnight care
For more information and to find out if the service is in your area call us now on (01462) 455578 or click to Contact Us
We aim to ensure that the ‘Caring For Life – Homecare Service’ meets the assessed needs of the person. Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North recognises the diversity and levels of complexity with all types of disability and all long term conditions. The length of time for these services will vary and are discussed at the assessment.
Our aim is to enable carers to have a life of their own alongside their caring responsibilities.