Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North (CCHN) are the ‘controllers’ of the information which we collect about you (‘personal data’). Being controllers of your personal data, we are responsible for how your data is processed. The word ‘process’ covers most things that can be done with personal data, including collection, storage, use and destruction of that data.
This notice explains why and how we process your data, and explains the rights you have around your data, including the right to access it, and to object to the way it is processed. Please see the section on ‘Your rights as a data subject’ for more information.
Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North is made up of Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North, West and East. We are a registered Charity and our contact details are:
|Address:||Suite 5, Intech House, Wilbury Way, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 0TW|
|Telephone number:||01462 455578|
If you have any queries about this notice or anything related to data protection please contact our Data Manager at the address above.
We may collect information about you when you request any information about us or our services, submit your personal details and/or complete any forms on the website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal data via the website is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, strict procedures and security features are in use to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting your contact details, for example in completing application forms for job vacancies or graduate recruitment schemes or requesting further information about our services.
- Information about your computer such as your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Details of your visits to our website and the pages and resources that you access.
The Information we collect about you may be used to:
- send you further details of our services;
- contact you in response to any general or specific enquiries made by you;
- process any application submitted by you in connection with any job vacancy;
- send you information about recent developments in areas in which you have expressed an interest;
- automate certain functions on our website;
- ensure content from our website is presented in an effective manner for you and your computer.
Our website may contain links to third party websites. If you follow such a link, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies subject to separate terms and conditions and we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these sites.
Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data processed by us:
- To be informed about how your data is handled;
- To gain access to your personal data;
- To have errors or inaccuracies in your data changed;
- To have your personal data erased, in limited circumstances;
- To object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or when the processing is based on the public interest or other legitimate interests;
- To restrict the processing of your personal data, in limited circumstances;
- To obtain a copy of some of your data in a commonly used electronic form, in limited circumstances;
- Rights around how you are affected by any profiling or automated decisions.
You have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) about the way in which we process your personal data. You can make a complaint on the ICO’s website https://ico.org.uk/.
For more information on your rights, if you wish to exercise any right or for any queries you may have or if you wish to make a complaint, please contact our Data Manager.
Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North is a registered charity no: 282102 and is a company limited by guarantee.
Registered office: Suite 5, Intech House, Wilbury Way, Hitchin, Herts, SG4 0TW.
Registered in England no: 6360309