We are currently recruiting for full and part time Support Workers who live within the following locations:
- Hemel Hempstead
- Bishops Stortford
Do you have a passion for caring and want to help families look after their loved ones?
We can offer;
- Salary of £8.00 – £10.35 per hour (dependant on experience)
- Paid travel time at £7.50 per hour
- Mileage paid at 35p per mile
- Work in your local area
- Manageable rotas with continuity of care and longer call times
- Supportive network of colleagues
- Fully paid for induction and ongoing learning and development
- 28 days annual leave (full time)
- Smartphone to access your rota and keep in touch
- Referral scheme incentive
- Pension scheme
We provide home support to a variety of clients through compassionate, person centred care and support our staff in making a difference to people’s lives. You will provide a care package with regular clients for between 30 minutes to 3 hours per call. This will enable you to build a relationship and fully understand their needs. Examples of duties you might encounter are personal care, shopping, social interaction and light housework.
You will be required to make visits to clients’ homes and therefore the ability to drive and have the use of a car is essential.
If your purpose is to find a secure career that will satisfy your desire to serve others and bring great job satisfaction, we would love to meet you.
For this role you must either have experience in delivering care professionally or a willingness to undergo comprehensive training. You should have the ability to build relationships with clients, displaying empathy and compassion and have a passion for delivering person centred care. Opportunities available in Hertfordshire.
Download an Application Pack and email email@example.com or call our HR team on 01462 427019 if you would like to know more.