Recruitment and Training Co-ordinator
- Co-ordination of the recruitment process to include; developing positive relationships with candidates, promoting Crossroads as a great place to work, placing job adverts, arranging interviews, liaising with managers and organising interviews.
- Development of marketing material for recruitment activities, including the website, job boards and leaflets.
- Responsible for the new starter process to include preparation of job offers, induction, references, Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
- Co-ordinate and book annual mandatory and specialist training.
- Analysis of data to produce information on recruitment and training activity.
You’ll need to have excellent IT and organisation skills, administration experience and a positive “can do” approach to work.
Download the job description here
If you are interested and would like to know more, please call Sue Wren on 01462 427544.
Care & Support Worker
Full time and part time positions available with options for guaranteed hours! If you have a passion for caring and helping families look after their loved ones we would love to hear from you!
Position: Care & Support Worker
Location: Opportunities available across Hertfordshire
We can offer;
- Full time or part time positions, Guaranteed hours and Part time Zero Hours
- Up to £10.35 per hour dependant on hours worked
- Good rates for paid Travel time and mileage
- Work in your local area
- Manageable rotas with continuity of care and longer call times
- Supportive network of colleagues including Mentor scheme
- Fully paid for induction and ongoing learning and development
- 28 days annual leave (full time)
You will be required to make visits to clients’ homes and therefore the ability to drive and have the use of a car is essential.
Are you a respected professional care or support worker in Hertfordshire? Or are you looking for a new career and have the compassion to work with vulnerable adults? This role will suit people with or without care experience.
You should have the ability to build relationships with clients, displaying empathy and compassion and have a passion for delivering person centred care.
As a charity, we care for people not for profit. We pride ourselves on long term relationships and continuity of care.
We provide home support to a variety of clients through compassionate, person centred care and support our staff in making a difference to people’s lives.
Duties of the role:
Provide a care and support package with regular clients tailored to their needs. This may include providing support in:
- Emotional support
- Personal care
- Social interaction
- Light housework
- Assisting with medication
- Food preparation
If your purpose is to find a secure career that will satisfy your desire to serve others and bring great job satisfaction, we would love to meet you.
Download the application pack via this link:
Call our HR team on 01462 427019 or email email@example.com if you would like to know more.
Check out our new radio advert by clicking play below.