Homecare Support Workers
Crossroads Care have been supporting families in Hertfordshire for over 30 years and are expanding their Homecare services. We are looking for dedicated Homecare Support Workers to help grow this valuable service to reach more clients.
Opportunities available in Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth and surrounding areas.
We can offer;
Flexibility in hours worked, full or part time with options for guaranteed hours contracts.
Daytime, evenings and weekends on a rota basis
Excellent pay rates;
- Earn between £10 – £15.00 per hour for homecare services, depending on time of calls;
- Paid travel time and mileage.
The ability to drive and have the use of a car is essential.
As a charity, we care for people not for profit. Providing homecare support to a variety of clients through compassionate, person centred care, we pride ourselves on long term relationships and continuity of care.
Main Duties: Provide care and support with regular clients to maintain their health, dignity and independence.
- Emotional support, Personal care & medication
- Trips to activities, Shopping & light housekeeping
If you have a passion for caring and want to help families look after their loved ones & help people to remain in their own homes, we would love to hear from you.
Working with a Supportive, friendly Employer accredited with Investors in People for our commitment to staff development:
- Manageable rotas, in your local area with longer call times and consistent clients.
- Longer Respite break calls and overnight visits available
- Outstanding training to nationally recognised qualifications, paid induction & Mentor scheme.
- Career progression through performance reviews
- 28 days annual leave increasing after 2 years service.
- Disclosure & Barring Service checks paid by the organisation
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Referral bonus if you refer family or friends to work with us.
Call us today Tel. 01462 427019, email email@example.com, fill in the Application form here or fill in the form below to register your interest:
See what our people have to say about working for us in this short video…
You can also listen to the Radio Dacorum interview where Vanessa and Jess from the team explain how working for Crossroads differs from working for your average care provider in terms of our relationships with our clients, the hours of work, the investment in your development and career progression opportunities.
Check out our new radio advert by clicking play below.