Care & Support Worker
Full time, salaried positions available! If you have a passion for caring and helping families look after their loved ones we would love to hear from you!
Position: Care & Support Worker
Location: Opportunities available in Dacorum, St Albans, Hertford/Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hitchin/Letchworth & Royston
We can offer;
- Full time, salaried positions (includes a period of development for people new to care), Guaranteed 30 hours and Part time Zero Hours
- Salary of £18,000 to £21,600 dependant on hours worked
- Up to £10.35 per hour overtime rate dependant on hours worked
- Good rates for paid Travel time and mileage
- Work in your local area
- Manageable rotas with continuity of care and longer call times
- Supportive network of colleagues including Mentor scheme
- Fully paid for induction and ongoing learning and development
- 28 days annual leave (full time)
You will be required to make visits to clients’ homes and therefore the ability to drive and have the use of a car is essential.
Are you a respected professional care or support worker in Hertfordshire? Or are you looking for a new career and have the compassion to work with vulnerable adults? This role will suit people with or without care experience if you can be available for early mornings, some evenings and weekends.
You should have the ability to build relationships with clients, displaying empathy and compassion and have a passion for delivering person centred care.
As a charity, we care for people not for profit. We pride ourselves on long term relationships and continuity of care.
We provide home support to a variety of clients through compassionate, person centred care and support our staff in making a difference to people’s lives.
Duties of the role:
Provide a care and support package with regular clients tailored to their needs. This may include providing support in:
- Emotional support
- Personal care
- Social interaction
- Light housework
- Assisting with medication
- Food preparation
If your purpose is to find a secure career that will satisfy your desire to serve others and bring great job satisfaction, we would love to meet you.
You may have experience and knowledge of the following: Support Worker, Charities, Third Sector, Not For Profit, Care Worker, Voluntary Sector, Social Care, Vulnerable People, NFP, Healthcare Assistant, Care Staff etc.
Click here to apply or call our HR team on 01462 427019 if you would like to know more.